From: Our Learning Company LLC
Re: No-Cost Live Interactive Tele-Webinar

I am inviting you to a zero-cost, live, interactive
tele-webinar with renowned Harvard-Smithsonian
astrophysicist and author Dr. Howard Smith on

"MODERN COSMOLOGY AND KABBALAH"
Religion in the Age of Science
Modern Science in an Age of Religion

For more information and to freely register:

--->> http://www.AskHowardSmith.com <<---

Free and open to the public. No previous
background or knowledge in either modern
cosmology or Judaism and Kabbalah required.
Only a serious dose of curiosity and open-
mindedness. This is suitable for anyone
interested in cosmology, Creation of the
Universe, modern science, religion, Judaism,
Kabbalah, moral implications of our views
on the above, and contemporary attitudes
towards both religion and science.

Produced and sponsored by Our Learning Company LLC.
Please share this with
your friends, congregants,
students, and teachers.