When the same thing happens to my Sammy Spider books (I have multiple
copies because of my large population) I take the book to a printer
like Kinkos and have the loose pages spiral bound.  I have to reprint
a spine label to put on the front but it does  give the book more
longevity.  You might even find a printer who is a member of your
Temple who will do it as a donation to your library like I do.   As
much as we all would like to have them, I think it might be too
costly for Kar-Ben to do a hardcover reprint.  I want them to
continue to bring us their good titles and if it means preserving my
soft covers in this way I will do it.
I will be interested to hear the responses.

Enid Sperber
Temple Israel of Hollywood
Los Angeles, CA 90004

Submissions for Ha-Safran, send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]