Dear Safranim,

Except for the haggadah, which we publish in paperback only to keep
costs down as many families wish to buy multiple copies, all our Sammy
Spider books do come out in both hardcover and paperback. However, once
the hardcovers are sold out, we reprint paperbacks only as, other than
librarians, the general public tends to want paperbacks of these popular
titles. We do have hardcovers available for several of the newer Sammy
Spider titles. Please check our website at www.karben.com to see which
ones are available. Thank you for your interest.

Joni Sussman
Director, Kar-Ben Publishing
A division of Lerner Publishing Group
241 First Ave. No.
Minneapolis, MN 55401
612-332-3344 ext. 229
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit www.karben.com for award-winning Kar-Ben titles
** Now celebrating our 30th anniversary!

Submissions for Ha-Safran, send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]