Dear Cheryl,
Mazel tov on your retirement. I know I speak for all of us when I say
how much your involvement in AJL and your knowledge of Judaic
librarianship has meant to us individually and as a group. I am sad
to hear that you will not be actively involved in a library, but
happy for you and glad that you will stay involved with AJL.
Congratulations on your daughter's engagement. You have some
wonderful experiences to look forward to in the near future!
All my best,
Suzi Dubin
-----

Submissions for Ha-Safran, send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]