b'sd

This May is...
MENTORING MONTH!

The year of 07-08 is coming to an end.  Many of you have gotten new
jobs or will be starting this summer or next fall.  Our Mentoring
Program for 2008 is kicking off this June at the Convention, so if
you'd like 1:1 Mentoring for any area or just Jewish Librarianship in
general, please complete the form below and send to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

We will match you with an experienced librarian that will coach you
through your questions for the school year 2008-09.  We will do our
best to match you with the closest library profile to your own, and
to introduce you in person to your mentor this June.

To learn more about the mentoring program in person, please come to
our Mentoring Mingle reception on Sunday at the Convention for
personal testimonials and Q & A.
CLEVELAND MARRIOT EAST, Cleveland OH - SALON I

Need more help?  Send queries to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

For participation in the program, please fill out the following
information and send by email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or print out
and fax to (718)479-8686 ATTN: Library

Mentoring Questionairre....

1. Library type: (eg synagogue, day school, high school,
JCC)___________________
2. Library size - books/staff: (eg 2000 books/1 staff, 12,000 bks/3
3. Classification system (eg Dewey, Elazar)________________________
4. Automation system (eg Follett, Surpass...)_______________________
5. Location (Baltimore, South Jersey, Spain...)________________________
6. WHAT YOU NEED HELP WITH - Describe:___________________________________
7. Contact information: name, phone, email,

We look forward to helping you out!
AJL Mentoring 2008

Submissions for Ha-Safran, send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]