Mentors wanted.  In these challenging times, Judaica librarians are
faced with the ever-present budget-cuts while endeavoring to maintain
their libraries and their valuable services.  After getting off to a
late start, I wish to turn to experienced librarians who would like
to volunteer a bit of their time to mentoring new librarians.  Some
wish help with automation, others with fundraising and marketing of
their libraries.   These requests come from Colorado, Michigan, DC
and Massachusetts.  If you are interested, please contact me :
[EMAIL PROTECTED],  Speaking for myself, I can only say that I
have found mentoring to be a most-gratifying experience.  Moreover,
mentoring programs are being adopted in every library association to
which I belong.  Technology and librarianship are in constant flux
and one effective way of keeping abreast is to mentor. "Mi kol
talmidai hiskalti".

Stephanie Gross
Stephanie Gross, MLS
Electronic Reserves
Pollack Library Rm. 406
Yeshiva University
500 West 185th Street
New York NY 10033
T:  212.960.5442
F:  212.960.0066
E:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Submissions for Ha-Safran, send to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]