Dear Friends-

I have been told that there is a machine that hooks up to a computer
to convert VHS tapes to DVDs.  Since we have about 800 wonderful
Judaic VHS tapes in our collection, and many of our patrons
(including schools) no longer own VHS players, this would be
fabulous, if it's not too expensive.  Does anyone know about this
machine -- what it is and where to get it?

Thanks.

Elizabeth Edelglass
Library Director
Department of Jewish Education of Greater New Haven
360 Amity Rd, Woodbridge, CT 06525
(203) 387-2424 x330
libr...@jewishnewhaven.org