Our Conservative synagogue has been giving the high school graduates
the book A Guide to Jewish Religious Practice by Isaac Klein (1979)
for many years and would like to find something that is more
contemporary and attractive to today's teenagers.  We would like to
give them a reference book that, even if it doesn't go with them to
college, will remain on their bookshelf and become relevant and
useful to them as young adults.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Rachel Kamin, Director
The Joseph and Mae Gray Cultural & Learning Center
North Suburban Synagogue Beth El
1175 Sheridan Road
Highland Park, IL 60035
847/432-8903 x242 or <mailto:rka...@nssbethel.org>rka...@nssbethel.org