One of our teachers is donating a print edition Encyclopedia
Britannica 2004 Deluxe edition to our library.  She would like a
letter of donation with a value listed.  I have been able to find
reviews of the series but no monetary value during my online searches.

Does anyone know the current value of this set which includes all
updates from 1993-2007 and both Macro and Micro editions?  If not the
value, can anyone suggest a website I can search that might have this
information?

Thank you,

Nechama Kutner

Yavne High School