In anticipation of National Library Week April 11-17, the Jewish
Women's Archive is excited to debut a new coupon offer exclusively
for librarians, a "$75 Off" coupon on purchases at the small
institutions rate.  This coupon will allow libraries to purchase the
DVD for only $50.00.  Librarians can go to www.makingtrouble.com,
click on "Get the Film", choose Small Institutional Purchase, and use
the code LIBRARY10.

We hope you will want to spread the word about this offer among your
friends and colleagues in the field.  We'd appreciate learning about
list server groups, blogs, or Facebook organizations that might also
be interested in this offer.

Making Trouble includes archival footage and photographs from
performances by Molly Picon, Fanny Brice, Sophie Tucker, Joan Rivers,
Gilda Radner, and Wendy Wasserstein, giving audiences a glimpse into
each of their lives and careers over the last century.  Each profile
with accompanying commentary illuminates what it meant at the time to
be Jewish, to be female, and to dream of making it on the stage and screen.

Making Trouble also brings four of today's leading Jewish women
comedians -- Judy Gold, Jackie Hoffman, Cory Kahaney, and Jessica
Kirson -- together at New York's famed Katz's Delicatessen to gab
about the pioneers who came before them, their work, and their own comedy.

"Director Rachel Talbot and the Jewish Women's Archive chose gems
from among hundreds of hours of archival footage, conveying the scope
of their subjects' talents and achievements.  There are empowering,
side-splitting laughs along the way.  But Talbot also notes that
these women's success exacted a price.  She shows their sacrifices as
they dealt with anti-Semitism, gender stereotypes and cultural
expectations." – Kansas City Jewish Chronicle

"I'd like to see Making Trouble on the calendar of every Jewish Film
Festival and in every Jewish library in the country.  While it'll
have you guffawing and giggling, it serves as a vital addition to the
Jewish archives." – Jewish film blogger Yo Yenta

With its appearance at over 130 film festivals around the world,
we're very proud of this film and of the laughter and knowledge it
has shared with its audiences.  We hope you'll enjoy it, too.

Please contact me if I can offer you more information about the film
or the work of the Jewish Women's Archive.  And thank you for
assisting us in spreading the word.

Sincerely,

Stephen Benson

Office Manager/Executive Assistant