I came across the following citation today.

Title : Book review index to the AJL bulletin and AJL newsletter, 1978-1990
Authors : Judith S. Carsch, Association of Jewish Libraries
Publisher : AJL, 1992
ISBN : 0929262301, 9780929262307
Length : 40 pages

I don't know if the title is in print or out-of-print, but it sounds
like an excellent resource.

Incidentally, I found the listing while doing a "Google Books"
search. In addition to that title, they also have copies of the AJL
Newsletter indexed with "snippet views" allowed.

Steven M. Bergson

Jewish comics blog
<http://jewishcomics.blogspot.com>http://jewishcomics.blogspot.com