the convention

Shalom to all the futures AJL convention attendees.

For the past twelve years it became our tradition to hold a meeting
for first time attendees before the official opening of the
convention. We had such positive feedback in previous years that we
know that this session is meaningful and helpful to all who came to
the orientation meetings.

  If this convention is your first time or if you wish to make the
first timer feel at home please join other first-timers, AJL officers
and me on Sunday July 4th     at     3:30pm in the Senateroom.

You will learn about the history and structure of AJL.  We will help
you choose the best sessions for you,  you will have a chance to ask
questions and, most of all, you will make friendships that last a lifetime.

This is my chai convention. I volunteered to coordinate this meeting
because I wish that the orientation were offered when I attended for
the first time.

  Following this meeting at 4:30pm you will meet the mentoring
committee.  It is a wonderful opportunity to benefit from the
experience and expertise of other AJL members

Those who were fortunate to attend the pre-convention meetings in the
past thank Sylvia Firschein for initiating this wonderful
tradition.  Sylvia will continue to welcome newcomers next year.

Please let me know if you plan to come. If you are unable to make it
on Sunday please do not hesitate to contact me by email or by phone
704-365-3313 with any questions or concerns.

If you know someone who is coming to the convention for the first
time please forward the message to her/him. This person might not be
familiar with Hasafran.

I am looking forward to a stimulating afternoon on Sunday July 4th.

Amalia Warshenbrot

AJL First timers' convention orientation coordinator

Email: amalia...@att.net Phone: 704-365-3313