Dear Fred,
Nice to hear your "voice". Your e-mail got me thinking. Wouldn't it be
wonderful to have one place where early Jewish children's books could be
housed? That way, anyone doing research in that field could go there instead
of traveling about the country for bits and pieces. Here in Toronto, we have
a collection of old important children's books housed at one branch of the
public library. Is there something similar somewhere in the U.S? Perhaps
this could be a project of the AJL, where the collection could be housed at
one of our member libraries. What do you think?
Cheers,
Anne Dublin