Hi, Colleagues:

I'm having a difficult time deciding where to put a new book, Sacred
Treasure – the Cairo Genizah, the amazing discoveries of forgotten
Jewish History in an Egyptian synagogue attic, by Rabbi Mark
Glickman.  It could go in many places but using Weine classification,
I think I've narrowed it down to maybe 933 archaeology or 962 Egypt.
Was stuck in the 200s for awhile but have moved on. Any cataloging
opinions out there?

Thanks!

Toby Harris, Librarian

Temple De Hirsch Sinai