I have several copies of "Jewish Currents" from 1973-1997. This is by
no means a complete run, but might be of interest to fill in gaps in
collections.

In addition, the book, "A Ten Year Harvest, The Third Decennial
Reader: A selection of short stories, poems and essays from Jewish
Currents, 1966-1976," is available.

I'm weeding my personal Jewish library, and will have more books to
give away. Here are a couple more:

"Amerikanisher Briefen-Shteler [American Letter Writer]," Alexander
Harkavy, bilingual (Yiddish and English). This is a print-on-demand
book from the National Yiddish Book Center.

Also, "The Jackpot: A Folk-Play in Four Acts," Sholem Aleichem,
translated by Weitzner and Zumoff, n.d. Purchased at the Jewish Book
Center (?), Workmen's Circle, some years ago.

Again, free but please pay postage for media mail.

All the best,

Diane

--
Diane M. Rabson