A 4th grade teacher has asked me how her students can act out the
parasha:  Mishpatim, Exodus 21.  It's a list of daily laws on how to
treat others, essentially.  I've been searching for stories which
might illustrate the value of rules, a folktale or something, but to
no avail.  Have spent lots of time with the Values Finder, You be the
Judge, and have only found one story in God's Garden, by Adam
Fisher.  Any ideas?  I was looking through Rabbi Harvey to see if he
told any good justice stories.  I will suggest the class choose a
specific rule/law from the parasha, if not.  There are certainly lots
of choices.

Thanks for any ideas y'all have!

Toby Harris, Librarian

Temple De Hirsch Sinai