Dear colleagues,

In less than a week we are going to get together in Montreal for
another AJL annual convention. In addition to the engaging
presentations offered by RAS, I personally can't wait for the other
happenings planned for us by the local committee. I hope to see many of there!

I would like to urge you to join the Digitization Committee meeting
on Sunday afternoon. This year, a representative of JSTOR will join
us for discussing desirable digitization projects in our field.
Please come to participate in the discussion. You are also welcome to
email me in advance.

Thank you,

Rachel Leket-Mor
RAS President