entrepreneurs

I am Abigail Yasgur, a professional librarian (Master's of Science
degree in Library Information Science) and the former director of the
Jewish Library of Los Angeles.
I have always played around with the vision of an English language
library in Jerusalem and I have never fully understood or spoken with
someone who could tell me if there is an English language library in
Jerusalem that works in a similar fashion to those public libraries
in the US and offers itself as a cultural hub of activity and events:
author talks, book clubs, family story time events.
I am looking for information related to this and would like to have
some conversations with people who may find this an interesting idea
and pursuit.
Exploratory stage. I have strong experience in initiating and
developing this type of Library and I am interested in being in Jerusalem.

I will be in Israel, and specifically in Jerusalem from Friday July
29th through Monday August 1. If I need to be there Tuesday August 2
for a conversation I am happy to make myself available on that day as
well. I would like to hear from people about this and do not want to
step on toes either.
My email is abigailyas...@gmail.com

I will also post this letter to the Association of Jewish Libraries
listserv with the hope of finding out more from colleagues in Jerusalem.
Abigail

--
Abigail Yasgur

Max Said Yes! The Woodstock Story