For all of you who are concerned about carrying foreign cash, there
is a currency exchange at the airport.  I believe the hotel also has
one and there are several on the street in the downtown area, so you
do not necessarily have to go to a bank.  Does anyone carry
traveller's cheques anymore?  Good question.  I always use my credit
cards which are accepted almost everywhere.

Marsha Lustigman
Librarian, Bialik High School
6500 Kildare Rd.
Montreal H4W 3B8