Literature Comprehensive Database)

Dear AJL members,

I believe many of you, and especially SSC members, use the CLCD
(Children's Literature Comprehensive Database) frequently. CLCD is a
subscription service to which AJL contributes all of our reviews of
books for children and teens.  In exchange, CLCD gives small
synagogue libraries complimentary subscriptions to CLCD.  It was
brought to my attention recently that the CLCD was sold to a new
owner. This has no effect on the CLCD website and any of their
services; AJL members may continue and use their login and get full
access as usual.

If you have any information about the person who is currently
designated to handle AJL members' subscriptions with CLCD, please let me know.

Thank you,

Uri