Shalom Safranim

To all who have not heard, I have had to cancel my trip to Montreal
as my Canadian visa didn't come through soon enough. For some unknown
reason, there is a long delay on South African visas, of which
neither I nor my Travel agent were aware. I should have applied at
least a month to two months ago. In 2003 when I got my visa for the
Toronto convention this was not the case at all.

So I must heartily apologise to all those who would have attended my
session on Ochberg's orphans. It was too late to courier the movie
and apparently it is not available from the Rainmaker Film Company in
London either. It seems to have been made for private distribution to
the descendants and not commercially.

I am heartbroken, especially as Yiddish was going to feature so
strongly during the convention.

Be'Hatslahah

Veronica

Veronica Belling