Hi Everyone!

Congratulations and welcome home to the 360 new olim that
made aliyah to Israel from North America. The NBN aliyah charter
flight arrived in Israel on Tuesday morning and included 120 children in
52 families and 133 singles. The youngest oleh in the group is 5 months old
and the oldest oleh is 82 years old. The flight also included 10 dogs,
1 cat and 1 snake.

I took 276 photos of the exciting, historic event and I posted them
online at:
http://www.jr.co.il/pictures/israel/history/2011/a682.htm

I also posted the 276 photos on Facebook for name tagging.
There are two sets of photos and you can access the albums via:

http://on.fb.me/olim-aug16-2011-facebook-1
and
http://on.fb.me/olim-aug16-2011-facebook-2

If you have a Facebook account and you are in the photos or
see someone you know, please feel free to name tag the photos.

May the aliyah from all over of the world grow and bring
more Jews back to their homeland, Eretz Yisrael.

Have a good day,
Jacob