Renewal and Application

Hello.  The new AJL membership year starts October 1.  In the next
few weeks Yossi Galron, our vice-president for membership, will be
mailing out membership forms.  You can be an early bird and access a
generic membership form at the site below:

<http://www.jewishlibraries.org/main/Portals/0/AJL_Assets/documents/Join%20AJL/membership-form.pdf>http://www.jewishlibraries.org/main/Portals/0/AJL_Assets/documents/Join%20AJL/membership-form.pdf

If you are not currently a member, please take this opportunity to join.

Below are the new membership categories:

Institutional Membership (Large institutions more then 100 FTE ) -
$100.00 (includes 1 personal membership - additional members - $30.00)

Institutional Membership (Smaller institutions) - $75.00 (includes 1
personal membership - additional members - $30.00)

Personal membership - $70.00

Corporate membership - $70.00 (Book vendors, etc.)

Students in Library and Information Science - 1st year - Free
2nd year - $35.00
3rd year - $35.00

Retiree - $35.00

Trial (web only) - $10.00/month

Please note that our website, that is currently under construction,
does not reflect the current membership rates.  In addition, the
trial membership is not currently available.

The preferred method of payment, until the payment function has been
added to the website, is by check.  You can also pay via PayPal (pay
to <mailto:galro...@osu.edu>galro...@osu.edu).

If you have any questions about membership, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you.

Jim Rosenbloom

--
James P. Rosenbloom