Greetings Safranim:

Does anyone out there have access to the Nevo Legal Database?  If so, could
you send these two articles?

1.
Assets of Holocaust Victims (Return to Heirs and Dedication for Purposes of
Assistance and Immortalization) Law 5766-2006, SEFER HAHUKIM [S.H.] [Book of
Laws, Official Gazette] 5766 No. 2049, p. 202 (2006) (in Hebrew), available
at the Nevo Legal Database
http://www.nevo.co.il/Law_word/law14/LAW-2049.pdf (by subscription)
(last visited Aug. 16, 2011); and
2.
Lending of Cultural Assets (Limitation of Jurisdiction) Law 5767-2007, S.H.
5767 No. 2085, p. 137 (2007) (in Hebrew), available at the Nevo Legal
Database http://www.nevo.co.il/ Law_word/law14/law-2085.pdf (by
subscription) (last visited Aug. 16, 2011).

If you know of English translations for them - that would help - my Hebrew,
sadly, is far from fluent - but I will rough it if need be.

I am working on a research piece as part of a school project!

Todah rabah,

Nancy Poole