Hey! Happy new year

Moreover, you will be ostracized and placed under a herem, as hinted
by the writer of this innocuous article.

Heidi Estrin helped me analyze the article in our mentoring session.
And. Yes. It really is an innocuous article. On the Ostracized Note,
here in Spain there's an extremely powerful group called Opus Dei
that focuses on getting the smartest kids into their schools and
universities. I was offered a job teaching English at one of them. I
went for the interview, handed in all my credentials and the final
question after When-can-you-start" was Are you a practising Catholic?
The answer was no. I did not elaborate on the subject and suddenly
there was no job. So. I went down the road and got a gig with a bunch
of raving commie atheists and everybody was happy.

Besos de Valencia
Alba
**************************
Alba Toscano, presª
Sinagoga conservador La Javurá (57 individuals)
calle Uruguay 59, pta 13
46007 Valencia (España)
http://www.uscj.org/world/valencia
http://www.lajavura.org
Skype: albatoscanovalencia
Blog de Bitacora de los Viajes con La Javurá
<http://bitacoralajavura.posterous.com/>
658 721 769
lajav...@lajavura.org <mailto:lajav...@lajavura.org>