From: Caroline Nudelman [cnudel...@templealiyah.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2011 12:19 PM
Subject: Alison Greengard Bereishit stories

Due to an ordering error, we have 8-10 extra copies of the following
titles by Alison Greengard that I 'd  like to sell , for $8.00 a book.

In the Beginning

Lech Lecha

Jacob's Travels

Noah's Ark

Joseph the Dreamer

The Brave Women Who Saved Moses

The Tower of Babel

Rebecca

Please let me know if you're interested.

Thanks so much.

Caroline Nudelman

Temple Aliyah

Religious School Administrative Assistant

1664 Central Avenue

Needham, MA 02492

781-444-8522

  cnudel...@templealiyah.com