Dear Friends,

After seven years as the library teacher at my school, I have just been
informed that the position is being cut for next year.  (And, as of right
now, the plan is to staff the library with carefully selected highly
trained parent volunteers, but that is another story entirely).

I have decided that this is the perfect time to move back to New Jersey, to
be closer to my children and grandchildren.  I am certified in NJ in both
early childhood and elementary education, and would love assistance in
finding a job, preferably in northern NJ.  At this point, I would like to
degree, although I am open to any and all recommendations.

If you have any connections/suggestions for me to pursue, please contact me
off-line at libr...@ksa-ne.org.

I want to thank each and every one of you for the constant, generous
support that you have provided over my tenure as librarian.  I treasure you
all.

Y'yeh tov.
Carol

--
*"I guess there are never enough books."*
*John Steinbeck*

Carol Fanger Bell, Library Teacher

Kehillah Schechter Academy *(Formerly known as South Area Solomon Schechter
Day School)*
1 Commerce Way
Norwood MA 02062
781-769-5555 X222

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files
or previous e-mail messages attached to it may contain confidential
information including Protected Health Information(PHI) that is legally
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, or designee, you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any
and all attachments to this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you
have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the
sender.  Please destroy the original transmission and its attachments
without reading or saving in any manner. Thank you.