This question was sent to me through the AJL website by Barbara Zimmerman
(bobbiz0...@bellsouth.net ) who once was a librarian at the Memphis Hebrew
Academy. Maybe one of you could help?
Thanks,
Uri

I have been given a challenge.  I have been asked to find a beautifully
illustrated Haggadah in Hebrew and English suitable for children and adults to
be used at Pesach.The requestor frequently has a large Sedar with people of
mixed faiths attending Hence Hebrew and English.  Since some of the attendees
are artists the specific request for an illustrated version is also
requested.Some my request to you is is there even such an animal? I am familiar
with the various Jewish publishers but am not sure if this would be an
a[ppropriate request for you.
Many years ago I was the librarian at the Memphis Hebrew Academy.  As of now am
retirede and thought you might be my go to guys for the very specific request.
Barbara Tochen Zimmerman
901-374-0152

Submitted By:
   Name: Barbara Zimmerman