Thank you for this, Lisa - and yasher koach on a really great job!!

From: hasafran-boun...@lists.service.ohio-state.edu
[mailto:hasafran-boun...@lists.service.ohio-state.edu] On Behalf Of Lisa
Silverman
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 2:40 PM
To: HaSafran (hasaf...@lists.osu.edu)
Subject: [ha-Safran] Holocaust Books for kids article in Jewish Journal

Hello Safranim:

In honor of Yom HaShoah, the Jewish Journal has just published my article on
Holocaust books for children. It is sort of long (and I apologize for the size
of the font on the website, but I am not in charge of that!) but I have quoted
Sydney Taylor committee chair Aimee Lurie and mentioned AJL and I am pleased
they decided to print the whole thing. Please feel free to pass this along to
any educators so they can know about these books in time for Yom HaShoah.

It is located here:
http://www.jewishjournal.com/yom_hashoah/article/resistance_and_rescuers_holocaust_books_for_kids

And...in the end, they unfortunately could not link to our bibliography bank at
the end of the article, but I have a new bibliography of Holocaust themed
picture books that you can access here:

http://www.jewishlibraries.org/main/Resources/BibliographyBank.aspx

Lisa Silverman, SSC President

Library Director