We are about to start weeding.  We will begin with fiction.  Are there any
particular guidelines that are recommended for this aspect of this project?
 Should we be concerned about handing off books that might have some
monetary value  (other than the minimum contribution requested on our book
sale shelf) and if so, what can we do to avoid  this pitfall?

Looking forward to hearing and taking advantage of experiences of others,

Emily Goldberg
Mowshowitz Library
Hillcrest Jewish Center
Flushing, New York