From: Hasafran [mailto:hasafran-boun...@lists.osu.edu] On Behalf Of Judy
Greenblatt
Sent: Sunday, September 07, 2014 3:18 PM
To: Annette Goldsmith
Cc: hasaf...@lists.service.ohio-state.edu; Lee Jaffe
Subject: Re: [ha-Safran] Digital Jewish Resource Bank, anyone?

Fascinating idea.  Can't help at the moment, but would love to know what's
happening.

Judy Greenblatt

On Sep 3, 2014, at 3:40 PM, Annette Goldsmith
<agoldsmith....@gmail.com<mailto:agoldsmith....@gmail.com>> wrote:
Lee, I agree that this is a great idea and I'd like to be kept in the loop,
please. I'm particularly interested in the sharing of Sephardic resources.

Thanks!

Annette

--
Annette Goldsmith, PhD
Los Angeles, CA

On Wed, Sep 3, 2014 at 7:38 AM, Lee Jaffe