Hi Mirele:

This is a tricky situation!   Does your school have a collection development
policy?   A collection development policy can protect you from having to
personally make a judgement call and can outline procedures to have a book
removed from a library.  I do not think Amalia's suggestion of hiding the book
behind the desk solves the problem.  If you do not have a collection
development policy, now would be a good time to develop one with the head of
school and or other leaders within your community.

Let me know how I can be helpful!

Best,

Aimee Lurie
SSC President