I am on ALA Council and I did see the original resolution.  I have been
looking for information, especially what to get up and say at the Council
meeting when it comes up.  I appreciate these documents, and if there's
anything you think I should add, please send it to me ASAP.  I leave for
ALA Midwinter tomorrow.  I'll do my best to speak for Jews and Jewish
librarians on this.

Thanks,
Emily Bergman
Library Committee Chair