I should make clear I think AJL should oppose the boycott resolution, just
not on the grounds that it denies Israel's right to exist. Personally, I
oppose this resolution because this kind of thing makes us Jews circle the
wagons, which in turn prolongs the untenable situation. Israel should NOT
be singled out for crimes committed by so many other much more brutal
regimes. The resolution can be opposed on those grounds. But we Jews need
to become much more resolute to end the occupation.