This is a note that I received from  Yaron Reshef author of the book OUT OF THE
SHOEBOX.  The book is  available in Hebrew only in a digital format and in
English transition from AMAZON.

I want to share with you that I had a big fun with my book OUT OF THE SHOEBOX
on the Amazon website. We ran a promotion via Facebook sharing information
about the book. During 48 hours the book got thousands of buyers / readers and
the biggest surprise was that the book became a "best Seller" #31 in all
Amazon paid books and excellent rates in few categories.

A mysterious unexpected phone call hurls Yaron Reshef into an intensive
two-year journey, during which he has to solve a mystery that took shape in the
1930s and gradually unfolded in the present. A mysterious lot, a forgotten bank
account, a people long gone along with their memory which were obliterated
during the Holocaust. All of these rise to the surface, bearing with them
memories and emotions previously hidden away in the shoebox.

I have not read the book yet.
Amalia Warshenbrot