Hey there all you campers!
Cong Agudat Achim, Schenectady (NY)throws an awesome Carrot Festival <http://www.agudatachim.com/carrot-festival> every year with llamas (animal, not dalai), carrot cake, carrot juice, vegetables, baked goods, what looks to be a lizard petting zoo, and all sorts of other hippy-dippy stuff which is right down my alley and which I might just visit one of these years.

FYI, for those who wouldn't mind working as a volunteer librarian and happen to live in/around/near Schenectady, the congregation, according to this week's e-bulletin, is offering such a Volunteer Librarian Position. I don't know if they are looking for a congregant to fill the vacancy or are open to a qualified happy unknown*. *I don't know if a bit of pocket money might be wheedled; couldn't hurt to ask. But the sinagoga looks awfully nice and people who love carrots speaks for itself. Here's what the e-bulletin has to say:
*
Congregation Agudat Achim <http://www.agudatachim.org/>Library *
To allow our wonderful library to continue to function we need to fill this volunteer position. The library is updated for the 21st century with a computerized catalogue and all of the books have been reorganized. This position does not require a great deal of time. For further information call Sylvia Winer at 393-8489 or Ruth Fraster at 370-2440.

Summer is winding down!
Here in Valencia it is already smelling like autumn.
If you just happen to stumble across a calendar....
Besos de Valencia
Alba

Alba Toscano, presª
Sinagoga conservador /La Javurá/
calle Uruguay 59, pta 13, 46007 Valencia (Spain)
SKYPE: albatoscanovalencia
UStream : http://www.ustream.tv/channel/la-javura-on-line
emaillajav...@lajavura.org
página web: http://www.lajavura.org