Dear Hasafranim,

I am currently studying for a Library and Information Science qualification,
and one of my assignements is to create a cataloging policy for a library of my
choice/of my imagination.

I would like to create a policy specifically for Judaica, in particular Yiddish
materials. But I'm not really sure where to start and would love to get some
inspiration for any of you who have policies! Would you mind sending me them?
Or just sharing why you do/don't have a policy etc.

Thank you so much in advance!

Jemima