Help! I am looking into providing my library with ebook access. We use Destiny
Library Manager as our circulation software and they only have a product that
works through an app. This cannot be accessed from regular kindle or nook
devices. Does anyone have experience with an ebook lending program? any
information is helpful.

Thanks!
Nina

Nina Stenzler
Director of Programs & New Initiatives
Jewish Federation of Greater Dallas
7800 Northaven Rd.
Dallas, TX 75230
214-239-7132
www.tycherlibrary.org

[Red Chair Only small]<http://www.tycherlibrary.org/>
we're saving you a seat

[2016 Email Sign JFGD lock up]
OUR MISSION
To help ensure the continuity of a strong and vibrant Jewish
community in Dallas, Israel and throughout the world.