Nina Stenzler asked for information about eBook lending programs.

I have some recent very favorable experience with *Calibre,* a free eBook
Management application. I used it to convert a Word file containing Prof.
Shlomo Giora Shoham's *Language, Culture & Myth: The Power of the Word* to
various eBook formats.

*Calibre* (French spelling) can be used to search for eBooks on the web by
author, title and/or keywords and sort the results by price, to convert any
eBook format to any other format, to obtain from the web, modify and store
catalog data about eBooks, to edit eBooks, and (for your patrons) to serve
as a PC or laptop reader for eBooks in any format.

You can see how to obtain *Calibre* and how I used it by downloading this
slide show from the public folder of my Dropbox:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2033458/LCM/LCM_PowerPoint_clean_4.pptx

*Language, Culture & Myth* is now available from Amazon at
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Language-Culture-Myth-Power-Word-ebook/dp/B01D24C9CM

There is a Wikipedia article about Prof. Shoham at
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shlomo_Giora_Shoham
If you really want to know more about Prof. Shoham, get a copy of *Martyrs
and Heroes *at
http://www.amazon.com/Martyrs-Heroes-Shlomo-Giora-Shoham-ebook/dp/B00Z3W1UR2
Caution: *Martyrs and Heroes* is not for children or the faint-at-heart.

Disclaimer: I am the editor of both of these eBooks.

Best regards, Izzy
Israel A Cohen
Beer Sheva
cohen.i...@gmail.com