Thanks for asking, Emily. Here's a list I used with 4th grade partners who had
20 minutes to find the treasures, with a couple of "gimme" questions to keep
them interested and to make it fun (while it's also constructive):

TREASURE HUNT

1. Title of a cookbook for Passover

2. Call number of a book about bar/bat mitzvah

3. In TEEN section, title of a graphic novel

4. Any book with 5 words in the title

5. How many volumes of the Zohar do we have? (Hint: blue covers, REFERENCE)

6. Title of any little kids’ picture book with more than 3 copies

7. What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

8. Title of a book by a local author (Extra points if it's by a local rabbi!)

9. How many DVD’s are on the shelf? Name one of them

10. Title of a book about a Jewish holiday that occurs in the fall season

11. Title of any book in the HUMOR section

12. What’s a movie you've seen more than 3 times?

Do we have a copy in our collection? Yes? No? If No, Why not?

13. What color is the book jacket of the novel The Chosen? (Hint: FICTION)

14. Find one book in the JUVENILE section that is also in your school library.
Title?:

15. Title of a book about the Yiddish language

16. Did Moses have a last name? Yes? No? If No, give him one!

THANKS FOR PLAYING - Come back often!