Hi everyone,
I am finally going through my ancient VHS collection in my library.

Two questions:

1.       If I'm not mistaken, according to copyright regulations, I am not
allowed to make a DVD copy of a film on VHS if a DVD copy is available to
purchase.
And if one isn't available, and I do make a copy, I am required to keep the
original. Is this correct?

2.       What do I do with these VHS tapes? I can't imagine I can even donate
them anymore. What have you done with yours?  Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance!
Yom tov
Talya

"Reading is life...the rest is just footnotes" -Unknown

"If you want your children to be intelligent, READ THEM FAIRY TALES.
If you want them to be more intelligent, READ THEM MORE FAIRY TALES." -Albert
Einstein.

Talya Pardo

   Head Librarian

   Académie Solomon Schechter Academy<http://solomonschechter.ca/>