There was an interesting article in this Sunday's Review section of the NYT
called "The Right Way to Bribe Kids to Read."  Thought of this as I read your
email.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/24/opinion/sunday/the-right-way-to-bribe-your-kids-to-read.html?smprod=nytcore-iphone&smid=nytcore-iphone-share

Arlene Ratzabi
librar...@wjcenter.org