I am no longer in Jewish education but with 30 years experience in Jewish
education, K-12, and 9 years in public school elementary, where we've had
ActivBoards for the past 9 years and there's a lot more money to spend (and
too much of it not wisely), I have some suggestions which may be useful.

First, check out this website and all their products, which may be more
cost efficient than Apple TV.  I have never used any of the products but
did see them at some tech conventions.  http://www.airsquirrels.com  --
Squirrels, Reflector, Class Hub.

I highly recommend Capstone for ebooks. I feel they have the best ebooks in
the industry in regards to ease of use and features and pricing.  The
ebooks can be self-running, read aloud or silent, highlight word by word.
The can keep statistics on the use of all your ebooks.  Unlimited use,
unlimited time pricing so some books are as little as $19 per title to
about $35 per title.  They are great for class set, small group reading.
Their app allows you to download 20 different titles to a tablet at one
time so you can prepare them for class sets or a read-in (black history
month in our school).  Jewish content is not there.  Their usefulness is
for secular and character traits.   The best thing about this app.  Once
they are downloaded you do not need internet access.  Any device, anytime,
anywhere, at school or at home.  The library is open 24/7.  I recommend
ipad minis or other tablets along with the purchase.  They have been having
December sales and promotions---buy one get one and depending on how much
you spend, you get a percentage back to use on ebooks or print books.  They
sell some books bundled with ebooks for $39 for both.  The problem--the
books don't go deep into content, not great literature, but they are very
popular in our school, especially in print, and they are right on target in
covering our curriculum areas, but again your advanced students can use
materials from the higher grades.  Part of the problem is electronic access
in our school.  Contact Vanessa Rients and she will assist you or direct
you to the rep for your area.  800-471-8112
http://www.capstonepub.com/library/  They will offer your school a free
trial.

For tablet cases, I recommend Gumdrop Cases with the handle attached.  The
company will send you free sample cases  www.GumdropCases.com
<http://info.gumdropcases.com/e1t/c/*W4lDYWd5PpPWkW6n2d7F1G43SH0/*N2_F8-58HzlWW229sRL3BwsNb0/5/f18dQhb0SfHx9ctxm6W8fnyjJ5D47MtW234fst7vS3ycW2SkrRC5vlY8RW5q9cPw8yym7NW5yMCSN8r4Pq9VSQYBR65HP8yW8tzK6w5wL96LW1sL3M03MybvyVZwpQ81kkGg3VZvNLM1ljMXZW2MsyR48yjtYrLzdLQSpjPsW6W7Nbs62nrbbW3TwQ2l3qJWdvW5rcZX12-294gW5J0bHm1y7ldZW5F_2Jd3Yk27jW1v3hGt3bPyFLW3CY6HQ2tgMjtW5WX6q82z_scnW6x2RKS5-lMJcW5tl0j45X59cJW3Hn9CH41NnhBW3F6fZs5RKSHGW2z_wmN5W-D4ZW4ZcNf_6v8r-yW6JJSkq6RlH4qW2HSntN41Ck69W3Pb7473VYzqPW5X1Mk-2JbbXNW4kkL9r5WjMtcW5hnJjC5f2d3SW4tWx8W4_PmQcW38lbmV4J_8SQW62503b43Nd_mW5cdDl31hFwVWN8BK9kmyT3NvMwKJnC3qXWvW3ppg2t5DM0xkW36G2K_7YgsywW7ZcHj17dfkT9W95M4Pf51g1MXW8wM8kR49FShzW8tb5W77SX8_HW4xXMt255rF_XW2Rqhgx2Dzbc1W70vjdp7G27xRW3wPByY3wqspcf6TMpRR11>

Evi Reznick
books2g...@gmail.com