Dear Ben,

You may wish to give a look at the Future Classroom Lab (FCL) and in
particular
at the toolkits for the implementation of different scenarios.

For the FCL see: http://fcl.eun.org
For the toolkits see here.
<http://fcl.eun.org/how-to;jsessionid=A8F298D2788B519420A9027AB73A6F6F>

Another resource I much recommend is:

   - BYOD Bring Your Own Device - A guide for school leaders
   <http://fcl.eun.org/documents/10180/624810/BYOD+report_Oct2015_final.pdf>
(October
   2015)

Enjoy!