Dear Safranim,
Are you a member of AJL? Great news...a link to the new issue of AJL News
and Reviews is winging its way through the interwebs to your inbox.
Here's what you will enjoy this issue (I hope):

A terrific article by Mechelle Chesner on Footprints,

Seven Questions With...Award Winning Fiction writer Hilma Wolitzer, age 91
author of *Today a Woman Went Mad in the Supermarket*.

Additional wonderful contributions by Leslie Kimmelman, Heidi Rabinowitz,
and Cambria Gordon!!

Plus...chapter chatter, conference recaps, AND the reviews!! (Look for my
review of *The Matzoh Ball*...loved that book).

If you're not a member, I urge you to become one. Go to Jewishlibraries.org
and find the membership link. There are so many benefits of membership,
including the News and Reviews.

Chag sameach and shabbat shalom and thank you to our team of intrepid
editors and writers and reviewers and also Jerry K, without whom this issue
would not actually be online today.
Sally

--
Sally Stieglitz