I am so excited to see this site finally come into fruition - a giant kol
ha-kavod to the fantastic librarians who stepped up to be the first
collections highlighted, and especially to Jerry Krautman, who created a
gorgeous showcase highlighting the variety of collections represented by
AJL libraries.  I can't wait to see what's next!

Michelle Margolis Chesner
AJL VP/President-Elect
Norman E. Alexander Librarian for Jewish Studies, Columbia University