I would like to give a standing ovation to Jerry Krautman for his vision to
create a portal for the member libraries of the  leading authority on Judaica
librarianship.

I’d like to also express my deepest gratitude to Donna and Richard Harris for
their willingness to support this vision.

As we remember our journey to freedom in Eretz Israel, this is a perfect time
to virtually journey to a Judaica library.

Happy Passover,

Jackie

Jackie Ben-Efraim
Sent from my iPhone