Hello,

I am looking for information about the Hebrew NACO group. We, at JTS, have not
been active members, but are planning a project where we anticipate the need to
create new Hebrew authority records. When searching for information about this
group, there are links to documents that were created quite a number of years
ago. Could someone please let me know if they are still valid. Rachel Simon
created a document.
https://urldefense.com/v3/__HTTPs://www.princeton.edu/*rsimon/hebnaco.html__;fg!!KGKeukY!xYVNVQysid1G-ExfJN0QOWwSFhocZ1CrATZGA6X8wngXqrlK6FN_YCTYM4yWA3zIeFDmH28vGeifBBbO560S8jy4W85H$

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.princeton.edu/*rsimon/hebnaco.html__;fg!!KGKeukY!xYVNVQysid1G-ExfJN0QOWwSFhocZ1CrATZGA6X8wngXqrlK6FN_YCTYM4yWA3zIeFDmH28vGeifBBbO560S8rq02LcC$
 > Do members of the working group still use this document or is there
something that has superseded it?

Many thanks,

Naomi

Naomi M. Steinberger
Director of Library Services
Library of The Jewish Theological Seminary
3080 Broadway
New York, NY 10027

To inspire the Jewish future by sparking discovery of our past.
http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran%40lists.osu.edu/maillist.html
Earlier Listserver:
http://www.mail-archive.com/hasafran%40lists.osu.edu/maillist.html