On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 12:23 PM, Anton Kholomiov
<anton.kholom...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The little piece:
>
> https://github.com/anton-k/csound-expression/blob/master/examples/Heartbeat.hs

I was sort of hoping for an MP3, yeah I know I'm lazy :)  Ok I'll go
download it now.

csound used to be a hassle to compile back in the day, but it's
probably gotten a lot better since the days of hand-editing makefiles
and linux being an obscure poorly supported 386 unix clone.

> And one thing I used as a background ambient to play along with flute:
>
> https://github.com/anton-k/csound-expression/blob/master/examples/Tibetan.hs

Oh, is this the background for that live performance you posted a
while back?  I remember wishing I could hear the background more
clearly.