Nice, I like "tibetan", it's a nice exploration of the harmonic
series.  It doesn't sound remotely "tibetan" but it does sound
interesting.

On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 11:42 PM, Anton Kholomiov
<anton.kholom...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have to admit that writing the music in text mode is far less
> productive than with interactive DAWs like Cubase or Reaper
> and you have no presets.

This is my experience too (though I'm a notation guy, I tried hard
with DAWs but still found them slow and awkward).  And I've never
heard any music out of csound or other text languages that isn't more
or less abstract and sound-designy.  Maybe there is someone out there
that manages to do it, but I haven't heard them.

Music, as always, is largely determined by the tools used to create it.